Call for papers
Call for Papers for JS Belgrade Meetups.
We are developers and GitHub is something that most of us use every day, so we decided to put CFP here.
JS Belgrade Meetups are organized every month. It's always a Saturday afternoon, and the exact dates are announced as soon as possible.
So if you want to talk in one of the next JS Belgrade Meetups, here's how to apply:
How to apply
Instead of sending an email just create a new issue in this repository.
Info to include:
A few things about you:
- Your name (first and last, please);
- Your email or any other way to contact you;
- Tell us something about yourself;
- [optional] Twitter and other handles;
And a few things about the topic:
- Title or topic;
- Short description/abstract;
- Preferred language - Serbian or English;
- Approximate duration of the talk;
- Do you prefer small (<30 people) or big (>100 people) meetups?
- When do you want to talk in our meetup? Please check a list of the next meetups first.
Check a list of the previous themes for the idea.
FAQ (fake, no one asked those things yet)
Can I present our meetup/conference/free course on your meetup?
Yes. If it's something cool (and if you want to give some free tickets :)) you are more than welcome to present your meetup/conference/anything else. Send us an email or create an issue and we'll discuss details.